TERMS & CONDITIONS
Murray Darling Scenic Flights Terms & Conditions
Murray Darling Scenic Flights respectfully requires that all passengers are fully Covid-19 vaccinated. Proof will be required before boarding flight. In light of changing travel rules we have a commitment to a Covid-19 full fare refund if regulations, Covid exposure or symptoms require flight cancellation. Always check government websites to ensure you’re able to travel and please, do not travel if you feel unwell.
- Minimum of 2 passengers apply on all flights.
- Weight restrictions apply on all flights – 120kg max per passenger.
- Flight duration listed is approximate and may vary depending on flight conditions.
- Passengers must be checked in at the office/ aircraft departure point 20 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Covid 19 vaccination status certificates must be presented prior to boarding. Aircraft surfaces and headsets will be fully cleaned prior to each flight.
- Water bottles welcome on board, no food or other drink allowed. We encourage you to bring your camera.
- Flight Tours are subject to weather and safety conditions. Suitable for all ages. If you have trouble finding appropriate availability, please contact us directly.
- Tours with on ground experiences are subject to availability with the on ground provider.
- No booking fees apply. Rates are inclusive of GST and are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Every endeavour will be made to meet scheduled bookings however, due to weather limitations or any other operational reasons, flights may need to be varied or cancelled.
- Murray Darling Scenic Flights will contact you via the number the passenger has provided at the earliest opportunity, if the weather outlook is deemed unfavourable for operations.
We understand that COVID-19 may impact travel plans for some guests. You may defer your current bookings for a period of three months from the original booking.
We require all customers to complete a COVID-19 Self-Assessment Declaration form prior to travel. After completion of this form, if you cannot fly, a customer can reschedule their booking at no extra cost.
If you wish to cancel your booking, our standard cancellation policy will still stand. See below:
1. Murray Darling Scenic Flights will endeavour to provide an experience as booked and paid for. However, the company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and with no warning whatsoever, to cancel a scheduled flight. If, due to adverse weather conditions OR operational issues, the safety of the pilot, the passengers or any other persons, the aircraft, vehicles or any other structure, is deemed to be compromised the flight will be cancelled.
2. Should a flight cancellation occur in accordance with 1 above, a full refund or opportunity to reschedule will be given.
3. Should the booking holder cancel a scheduled flight booking LESS THAN 24 HOURS prior to the booked flight, or fail to attend the scheduled flight, then the booking holder agrees that the booking is forfeit and that he/she has no claim on the company to take the flight or receive any form of compensation for the lost flight, financial or otherwise.
For queries about our Terms and Conditions please call us on 0427 842 125.